· Please be advised Wormald will be conducting the Annual Fire Sprinkler Tests for all 3 Residential Towers on the following days – Monday 22, Tuesday 23 and Wednesday 24 May 2017 between the hours of 7:30am and 17:00pm.
· Southport Central has been wired for high speed optical fibre, direct internet access. Please contact one of the following providers for details:
· Tower 1 External Painting has commenced. Painters will access your unit balcony and outside walls externally to undertake painting, including your balcony.
· Tower 1 Units ending in 3 from level 29 to level 19: From Friday 26th May until completed, it’s important that all items must be removed from your balcony, including pets, for pressure cleaning, repairs and painting.
· Tower 1 Units ending in 7 from level 9 to level 18: From Monday 29th May until complete, it’s important that all items are removed from your balcony, including pets, for pressure cleaning, repairs and painting.
· We wish to advise all residents that the inclement weather has caused unfortunate delays to the painting program at Southport Central on the two elevations where the painters are currently working. On the eastern elevation, we only have two day’s work to complete the flood sealing of balcony decks, although we cannot seal them until they fully dry out. We are hoping to be able to complete this work over the next few days as wet weather is predicted later this week. If the decks are still holding water, the application of the sealer will not be possible and will cause inevitable coating failures. Unfortunately, the ability to seal the decks and return your furniture will be dependent on these being sufficiently dry. Residents on the western elevation may return furnishings to the balcony decks as of today, on the proviso they keep furnishings back 1 metre from the balustrade as the painters have approximately 5 days’ work in painting the balustrades to complete this elevation. Taking into account the expected rain delays later this week, we will be issuing a revised painting schedule in the next couple of days to keep residents updated.
Spirit Internet has completed the installation of their ultra-fast internet at Southport Central. Southport Central are pleased to be able to present this new network as another option for Southport Central residents.
It has an Optical Fibre feed into the site and internet access is distributed throughout each high-rise tower via a high speed Ethernet network. Your unit can be directly connected to this network without the need to connect to the legacy telephone wiring.
For more details please visit the following page: