The Indoor Pool toilets will be closed for works from 7am – 5pm. The pool can still be accessible during these hours, all owners and residents to use the outdoor toilets. Thank you
From 14th August through to the 23rd August Wormald & Security will require access to all apartments to conduct a compliance inspection on all entry doors between 8.30am -4.00pm.
“On the 10th August from 8.30am, Gold Coast Bin shute’s will be conducting a clean of the Garbage Shute of Tower 1. The contractors will be displaying their own signage on the day.
· Tower 1 – The Stage will be moved on Friday 23rd, June 2017 from Drop 3 to Drop 4 which will affect all apartments ending in 2. The painters will start working on the balconies via the balcony from Monday 26th June 2017 and Wednesday 28th June 2017 the abseilers will be pressure cleaning, repairing and painting until complete. It’s important that all items must be removed from your balcony, including pets.
· Tower 1 External Painting has commenced. Painters will access your unit balcony and outside walls externally to undertake painting, including your balcony.
· Tower 1 Units ending in 3 from level 29 to level 19: From Friday 26th May until completed, it’s important that all items must be removed from your balcony, including pets, for pressure cleaning, repairs and painting.
· Tower 1 Units ending in 3 from level 6 to Level 16: From Wednesday 7th June until complete, the balconies will be pressure cleaned its important all item are removed off balcony including pets, furniture and pot plants.
· Tower 1 Units ending in 7 from level 9 to level 18: From Monday 29th May until complete, it’s important that all items are removed from your balcony, including pets, for pressure cleaning, repairs and painting.
Southport Central has been wired for high speed optical fibre, direct internet access. Please contact one of the following competitive providers for details:
Spirit Internet has completed the installation of their ultra-fast internet at Southport Central. Southport Central are pleased to be able to present this new network as another option for Southport Central residents.
It has an Optical Fibre feed into the site and internet access is distributed throughout each high-rise tower via a high speed Ethernet network. Your unit can be directly connected to this network without the need to connect to the legacy telephone wiring.
For more details please visit the following page: