Southport Central Towers is committed to the protection of your personal information. The data we collect will be handled sensitively and securely in accordance with our privacy policies, which comply with our legal obligations.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
- When you provide us with your name, address, and phone number the information is held in our database. Other personal information held by us may include your purchases with us. This data is used primarily for internal operations. We also collect data from third parties such as real estate agencies, publicly available sources of information and our related companies. The secondary purpose for collecting your personal information is to send newsletters and information updates. You can choose to not receive this information at any time by either calling +61 7 5555 0270 or informing us in writing.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information when:
It is required by law
We need to issue your name and address to a mailing house for the purpose of sending information
It is necessary to do so for the purposes of completing transactions with:
Your authorised representatives or legal advisers
Our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers
Our related companies
Financial institutions and financial brokers and advisers
Subcontractors undertaking work around the site where you are involved
MAINTENANCE AND PROVISION OF RECORDS
- We will ensure that all personal information is recorded, kept and made available for inspection in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988.
CORRECTING OR UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may access and update your information. Simply call us on 07 5555 0270 or write to the Privacy Manager, Southport Central Towers Centre Management Office, Commercial Unit 1203, 56 Scarborough Street, Southport QLD 4215.
THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Southport Central Towers will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. We employ appropriate security methods to ensure correct use of information. We will not sell or provide any part of our database to an outside organisation.
- Cookies are small data files that are downloaded from our web servers, and stored on your hard drive. A cookie is a string of letters and numbers that uniquely identify the computer you are using, and optionally the customer number and access code you may have used to register at the site. The cookies we use are only used to identify you as having registered with the site. This allows us to give access to parts of the site which would normally be restricted. This type of cookie contains no personal information at all. It is simply a record of your journey through the site.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, please contact the Privacy Manager at Southport Central Towers on +61 7 5555 0270 or write to the Privacy Manager at Southport Central Towers Centre Management Office, Commercial Unit 1203, 56 Scarborough Street, Southport QLD 4215.
"Southport Central Towers" refers to any or all management entities along with the site Body Corporates.